Pages

October Update

Fall has arrived here in Wisconsin. It is easily my favorite time of the year. This year is a little different because I have a ton of things to do for school. I began my placement in a fifth grade classroom, and am now back at the University for a month to go over lesson plans, create lesson plan calendars, and essentially do an entire semester worth of assignments in one month.

So, I might need to cut myself some slack if I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. However, I've been doing a lot of hobbies to give myself a break from working all the time. I have a couple of Christmas gifts to knit yet. I also have been watching a lot of Gilmore Girls before the Netflix special next month around Thanksgiving. :)

Justin and I have been taking a lot of walks in the fall weather. I love taking walks year round, but there's something about walking with the cool air on your cheeks that is a little different. Justin has been in his new job for about a month. He really loves it and is excited for all the opportunities that he has.

I absolutely LOVE teaching. Being back to student mode has been a hard adjustment because I got a glimpse of what teaching will be like. I absolutely am convinced that teaching is the best job in the world!


No comments :

Post a Comment